Regency at Monroe is a premier golf and tennis resort, active-adult community in Monroe Township. The community offers numerous on-site amenities, community teams and clubs, a full-time Lifestyle Director and an on-site Community Manager. You can relax and spend more time enjoying your community amenities because your low-maintenance lifestyle includes lawn and landscape maintenance, snow removal, and trash and recycling collection.
- 40,000 square foot community clubhouse with endless amenities and recreational possibilities including a fitness center, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and much more
- Challenging USGA 9-hole executive golf course designed by Arnold Palmer
- New 2,000 square foot tennis pavilion featuring 6 lighted US Open tennis courts with a state-of-the-art cushioned surface
- Full Lifestyle Calendar with social events, concerts, getaways, and more.
- Over 30 community clubs and organizations, including Classic Auto Enthusiasts, Men’s and Women’s Club, Water Volleyball, Fishing, MahJongg, Digital Photography, Pickle ball and so much more
- Located within 50 miles of New York City and 16 miles to Princeton and New Brunswick.
The community consist of 1,274 single family homes comprised of 10 phases on approximately 480 acres of land.
“The Association” exists to provide for: Governance, business and communal aspects by administering, maintaining and enhancing the residential development. This is accomplished through the establishment of a system of property rights, binding covenants, restrictions and rules and regulations.
The Association is governed by a Board of Directors that is comprised of 7 homeowners with an election held annually.